Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Quotes of the Day

I had to share these! Kids may make you crazy but oh how they make you smile! I love 'em!

Jared: I can’t go outside because I have a sore toe.
Mommy: Where’s your sore toe?
Jared: On one of these feets.
Mommy: Which toes is it?
Jared: It’s this one or this one.
Mommy: You don’t know which one is your sore toe?
Jared: No.


Today I found myself saying:

“Tell me why you had to go to time out?”
“Are you supposed to sit on your sister’s head?!”


This is one from last week:

Jared, Abigail and I were outside in the back yard. The kids paused their splashing in the kiddy pool long enough to enjoy a popsicle when I said, “Hey I hear a helicopter.” Jared looked around and saw it and said, “Is he flying up to heaven? Is he going to go see God?” You have to love their sweet innocence!

No comments: