Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Will Not Be Broken - 5 Steps to Overcoming a Life Crisis

Okay, so this is funny. I love how God lines things up sometimes!!! Here I had a rough time today and posted about it below. I feel better now. And I can happily stand and say that I survived our loss, praise be to God for that. And then this evening I found this post from Robin at Around the Island. Please go visit her post. ANYONE who has suffered any trauma in their lives, be it "the loss of a loved one, or a serious illness, or the loss of a job, or the breakup of a marriage, or any one of a thousand other tragedies and crises that turn our lives into chaos in a single moment" would benefit from reading her post entitled I Will Not Be Broken - 5 Steps to Overcoming a Life Crisis .

God Bless!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I'm so sorry for your terrible loss, but very grateful that my words, or rather Jerry's words, were able to bring a bit of comfort. I hope you will get a hold of his book, it really is something special.

Dan Krueger said...

Hi Becky,

I am sorry for your loss as well. If you would like to read some of this book, you can download multiple chapters here:

I Will Not Be Broken

I hope this helps.