Friday, May 9, 2008

I Have Been Blessed With BEAUTY!!!

Yes, that’s what I said. But no, I’m not arrogant or full of pride. Well, yes, pride… I have been blessed with the indescribable beauty of a husband’s true love. He loves me, needs me and misses me when we’re apart. He makes me feel important, desirable and worthy.

I have been blessed with the heart-swelling beauty of three healthy, happy children who ask for mommy when someone else steps in to give me a much needed break. As much as I may worry about the negative impact left by my latest tirade over disobedience or messes made, they still want my snuggles, my attention and my love.

I have been blessed with the beauty of having my own loving, supportive parents always there for me at the drop of a hat, no matter what I may need, loving me and encouraging me. I have the beauty of a sister who is my best friend.

Yes, I have been abundantly blessed with BEAUTY!!!

2 comments:

julieT said...

Yes, you are blessed with beauty on the inside and out!

Welcome back Becky....I missed your posts:-)

MochaPrincess said...

I am so glad that you are back!! I love it. I needed to see that after my last post(lol)