Thursday, February 21, 2008

Activities with Preschoolers

I was just surfing the blogosphere and learned about Amazing Afternoons web site! I'm totally excited about this! I have always wanted to be able to do things with the kids beit educational or just fun (which is actually how kids learn, through play) but I have always felt lost as to what to do or how to come up with any kind of organized theme (books, songs, projects). This site does it all for you! I'm totally psyched about starting to get these worksheets and having some kind of plan already laid out for me so that I can do the types of things that allow me to really spend time with my kids, nurturing them and growing their minds and skills. If you've got young children, you've got to go check this out! Hee hee - I'm excited!

4 comments:

MochaPrincess said...

Great site! I am so glad that you found this since I am going to home school my kids this summer! I am going to sign up! Thanks for putting this out there.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol online cod - online apotheke holland tramadol