Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Kids Eat Free!

Hey! Check out this website I just found. It's MyKidsEatFree.com and you can search for restaurants in 40 states! Cool! There aren't many listed in my area but it's a great resource for me to check back into over time to see if more are added! A friend and I are planning on meeting for dinner Tuesday night with the kids.... I know where we're going... where MyKidsEatFree!!! :)

UPDATE:
Ooo!! And here is another one I just found... CouponDivas.com. This has a ton of restaurants listed!!

Hee Hee Hee!!

3 comments:

MochaPrincess said...

Thanks for the tips. You could have so been a teacher.

Anonymous said...

Becky, My name is Bary and I own MyKidsEatFree.com. My wife and I started this site due to our two kids 5 & 7. I noticed in your blog that you did not see many offers in your area. Which area would that be? I would ask that if you know of any in your area, please let me know and I will make sure it gets added. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Another great resource for this information is http://www.KidsMealDeals.com