Saturday, October 27, 2007

A 4x9 Meme

"What's a meme?" you may ask? I hope someone else has to ask that question because I did. So, I looked it up on m-w.com - Webster's online dictionary. Meme: an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture. Well, I've seen all sorts of these little things all over the blogosphere and I have hence been tagged by Natalie (Yes, Jenny, you also tagged me and I promise I'll post on your meme as well! Sorry!)

Here goes...

4 jobs I've had in my life:
McDonald's cashier
county tag office clerk
apartment leasing agent
business analyst
(and my favorites - Wife & Mommy!! ok - so that's five and six but who's counting?!)

4 movies I'd watch over and over:
(I'm going to change this one to movies I HAVE watched over and over and expose my cheesiness):
The Sound of Music
Pretty Woman
Out of Sight (Jennifer Lopez/George Clooney)
Ronin (Robert De Niro/Jean Reno)

4 places I have lived:
Georgia
Georgia
Georgia
Georgia

4 TV shows I watch:
Heros
Grays Anatomy
Little Einsteins
Backyardigans

4 Places I've Been:
Cozumel
Cancun
Grand Canyon
Washington DC
(all pre-kids)

4 websites I visit daily:
my email account (several times daily)
my friends' blogs
my credit card company (to keep dibs on my monthly spending - trying to keep in budget)

4 of my favorite foods:
my mom's BBQ chicken
chocolate cake with chocolate icing (Duncan Hines, Betty Crocker)
milk
french toast with peanut butter and lots of syrup

4 places I'd rather be right now:
in bed sleeping but I can't seem to tear myself away from the brain suction of the computer
on a beach in Cancun (with my husband)
on a cruise ship (with my husband)
hiking / camping on the A.T. (with my husband)
(can you tell we could use some adult-only vacation time?)

4 bloggers I now tag for this:
Jenny
all of my other friends who have blogs have already been tagged so anyone else who wants to leave me a comment and link to their meme on their site

No comments: